So, you may be asking (or actually, probably are *not* asking, considering my audience will most likely consist of friends and family), just who am I, and what am I doing? My name is Tim, and I am a graduate student at Sophia University (Jochi Daigaku) in Tokyo starting this fall, where I will be studying Japanese history and culture, focusing especially on Japanese religious traditions.
...yes, I am a poster child for the silly excesses of the liberal arts education.
However, I also plan to spend as much of my time as possible, given whatever my economic situation is at the time of course, traveling about the city and the country as a whole, and creating an epic travelogue of my adventures. Hopefully my adventures will entertain!
Anyway, I shall begin writing regularly once I have actually left for Japan, so stay tuned.
3 comments:
I just spat on my olde keyboarde.
You're in my feed, blogging on my laptop!
Incidentally, we're both going to be in Japan, but most likely will have to communicate via interweb anyhoo.
Keep in touch and we'll arrange visits ASAP! We can also house you if you ever wanna stay outside of Nagoya. Fun times will be had (^_^)
Post a Comment